Thursday, October 4, 2012

Feeling Corny

I must say it makes me quite sad to see folks sparring on Facebook over politics. It's one thing to have an opinion, it's another to rabbit punch someone else in the back of the head if they don't agree with your stance.

Well, if you live in and around the Atlanta area and you need to blow off some politically charged rage, I suggest playing in a corn field or simply perusing a pun'kin patch.

And where should I go for a corn maze or a plethora of pumpkins, you ask? I got yer choices right here in an article I wrote for the Atlanta Journal-Constitution:

http://bit.ly/Vz3V4F

Doesn't that corn maze look like an elaborate crop circle? Regardless of your political leanings, it looks like the truth is indeed out there. Go have some fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment